- Greg Gaines
25 Bible verses about faith
4 Tribes: Quotes in the Bible
Bible verses about faith
- Hebrews 11:1– “Faith is therefore the certainty of what is hoped for, the conviction of what is not seen.” This verse is often referred to as the definition of faith and speaks to the concept of believing in something we cannot see.
- Romans 10:17— “So faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of Christ.” This verse speaks of the importance of hearing the word of God in order to have faith.
- Matthew 21:22– “And whatever you ask in prayer, if you have faith, you will receive.” This verse reminds us that God answers our prayers if we have faith.
- Santiago 2:17- "So also faith in itself is dead, if it has no works." This verse addresses the fact that faith without action is meaningless.
- Marcos 11:22-24"And Jesus answered them, 'Believe in God. Truly I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, 'Get up and throw yourself into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says it will happen, it will happen to him This verse addresses the power of faith when Jesus says we can move mountains if we have faith.
- Proverbs 3:5-6 –“Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own reason. Acknowledge him in all his ways, and he will make your path smooth.” This verse encourages us to put our trust in God and trust him to guide us in our decisions.
- 2 Corinthians 5:7— “For we walk by faith, and not by sight.” This verse reminds us to trust that God is in control, even when it doesn't feel like it.
- Psalm 28:7– “The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I will be helped; my heart rejoices and with my song I give you thanks.” This verse speaks of the joy and security we find in believing in God.
- Isaiah 41:10- “Do not be afraid, because I am with you; do not faint, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my right hand.” This verse reminds us that God is always with us and that we can trust him to never leave us.
- João 14:1"Let not your heart be alarmed. Believe in God; believe also in me." This verse talks about the importance of believing in God and Jesus, for believing in them will bring us peace and comfort.
- Jeremiah 17:7-8— “Blessed is the man that trusteth in the Lord, whose trust is the Lord. It is like a tree planted by the waters, which puts down its roots by the stream, and does not fear when the heat comes, because its leaves are green, and does not worry in the year of drought, because it does not cease . bear fruit This verse speaks of the assurance and fruit that come from trusting God.
- Hebrews 11:6– “And without faith it is impossible to please him, because whoever wants to approach God must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who seek him”. This verse speaks of the importance of seeking God to believe, because without him it is impossible to please him.
- Philippians 4:13- "I can do everything through Him who strengthens me". This verse talks about God's power and how it can help us do all things if we believe in it.
- Psalm 31:24– “Be strong and take heart, all you who hope in the Lord!” This verse reminds us to be strong and have faith in God even in difficult times.
- Proverbs 3:5— “Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding.” This verse talks about the importance of trusting God and not depending on our own understanding.
- Santiago 1:2-3– “My brethren, rejoice when you are under trial of any kind, knowing that the testing of your faith produces constancy.” This verse addresses the fact that trials can help strengthen our faith.
- Romans 4:20-21— “No unbelief influenced him as to the promise of God, but he strengthened his faith by giving glory to God, firmly convinced that God was able to do what he had promised.” This verse speaks of Abraham's unwavering faith in God and how that led to his greatness.
- Psalm 119:114– “You are my hiding place and my shield; In his word I hope." This verse talks about the comfort and protection we find in God's word and how we can place our hope in it.
- Psalms 37:3-4— “Trust in the Lord, and do good; dwell in the land and be a friend of faithfulness. Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart.” This verse addresses the fact that if we put our trust in God, He will grant our desires.
- Proverbs 16:3– “Commit your work to the Lord, and your plans will succeed.” This verse talks about the power of entrusting our work to God and trusting Him to guide us.
- Joshua 1:9"Didn't I tell you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid and do not be afraid, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go." This verse talks about the strength and courage that come from believing in God.
- 1 Pedro 1:7– “That the proven authenticity of your faith, more precious than gold, which perishes when tested by fire, may be praise, glory and honor at the revelation of Jesus Christ.” This verse talks about the importance of giving credit to Jesus by believing because in the end he will be tested and rewarded.
- Psalms 121:1-2– “I lift up my eyes to the mountains. Where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, who made heaven and earth.” This verse talks about the security we can find when we know our help comes from God.
- Psalm 62:5-6“Only in God, O my soul, wait in silence, for my hope comes from him. He alone is my rock and my salvation, my bulwark; I will not be moved." This verse speaks of the confidence we can have in God, since He is our rock and our salvation.
- Matthew 21:21And Jesus answered them, Truly I say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt, not only will you do what was done to the fig tree, but even if you say to this mountain, Get away! thrown into the sea,' it will happen.” This verse talks about the power of faith when Jesus says if we believe we can do anything.
Bible verses about faith belief | Bible Verses | PDF | questionnaires | Unique Facts | Classes
Greg Gaines(Video) Bible verses on Faith
Father / Grandfather / Minister / Missionary / Deacon / Elder / Author / Welcome to Our Family
show all posts
- What does the Bible say about unforgiveness? Bible | PDF |…
- What the Bible says about imposing religion on others |...
- Salvation: Bible Verses about Salvation
- Bible Verses - What does the Bible say you should do to...
- Genre: Bible verses about men and women
- Law: Bible verses about the end of the law
- What does the Bible say marriage should be like? God | Married…
- Unbelievers: Bible Verses About Unbelievers
- Abandonment: Bible Verses about Abandonment in Marriage
- Holy Spirit: Bible verses about the Holy Spirit
PreviousBible verses about faith | belief | Bible Verses | PDF | questionnaires | Unique Facts | Classes
next15 Unique Biblical Facts About Faith
show all comments